Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Sales force manager is in-charge of managing the sales force team and sales budget of the team.
* Collect and communicate the Customer Demands, Needs and Expectations and then propose solutions or alternatives to Supporting departments.
* Summarize and communicate Customer feedback regarding to products and services. Identify shortcomings, set up listening posts, conduct regular staff forums to gather feedback and information.
* Recruit, train, coach the Sales force team on the job (not only in the office for some administrative tasks or quantitative measurements) to develop additional selling skill and to check the implementation of the right customer approach.
* Responsible for searching successors and people with potential.
* Communicate in due time and used all the tools that the company provides to facilitate her/his job.
* Develop the skills and the competence of her/his team by coaching, mentoring, supporting, evaluating and providing efficient feedback, trainings and all the appropriate actions which enable the sales team to perform.
* Partner within the Marketing team to initiate and coordinate projects required for Key Account specific promotions and marketing efforts.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance Bonus
- Healthcare Plan
- Private Car
Yêu cầu công việc
* University degree and/or equivalent industry specific experience
* Substantial experience within the company in customer management sales related services
* A minimum of 3 years of operational, management level experience within or related to the food & non-food focused wholesale trade
* Excellent expertise and intuition in marketing, market development and the customer
* A hands-on Manager with excellent communication and negotiation skills
* High expertise in Change Management and to align people to changes and new strategies
* Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
* Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress
* Strong analytical, conceptual and organizational skills
* Has an out of the box way of thinking (open for change, innovative)
* Open minded and charismatic
* Excellent leadership skills with positive vision to lead without
* Ability to adapt to new culture and people
* Ability to build up, lead, coach and work with a team
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
20th Floor, E Town Central - 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 12, District4
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: