Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• The position supports WV Vietnam to maintain high standards of financial stewardship.
• The position assists the AP Manager in maintaining the books of accounts and other financial records of the AP and adhering to the financial standards of World Vision financial system to ensure accountability.
FINANCIAL POLICY COMPLIANCE: 50%
• Provide administrative financial services to the project to ensure compliance, quality, accuracy and consistency of work in project implementation.
• Collaborating and working closely with all of the team members of the AP to ensure consistent service delivery
• Conduct all the day to day operational procedures in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, closure, audit, etc. in timely manner and in line with WV Policy and Procedure as well as Field Financial Manual (FFM).
• The AP staff is provided the necessary account analysis codes and assistance to correctly filled in and prepare cash advance, EER, payment request.
• Assist the project team in verifying quotations, procurement, service supply contracts for project- related activity.
• Ensure adequacy and correctness of the supporting documents for payments and/or voucher preparation (using Voucher Interface) in consistency with WV’s Policy and donor requirements.
• Monitor the financial transactions regularly to maintain project financial account in place and in order.
• The suppliers of the quotes/bids submitted for major purchases are randomly selected to verify the existence, nature of business (whether it’s related to the goods or services being asked to quote or bid), relationship of the supplier with the staff of the project and reasonability of amount quoted.
• The quality of the goods and services delivered to the beneficiaries is verified by conducting random visit to the project sites.
• Communicate WV accounting policies and procedures to all staff and relevant partners.
BUDGET MANAGEMENT & FINANCIAL REPORTS: 30%
• Assist the AP Manager in planning and developing project budget in line with the AP’s Plan of Action and log frame.
• Prepare the financial reports cover memo with variance explanations, Advances & Payables Aging Analysis (IA 264 & IA 269), update the asset register, perform the bank reconciliation and sent on time to the Cluster Finance Officer for posting.
• Review the Sunsystem generated financial reports with assistance of Cluster FO and NO FO for any non-project related expenses, discrepancies and irregularities from the project finance manual.
• Assist the Manager with the necessary management financial report as and when required.
• Establish and maintain filing system of key documents (in hard copy and soft copy) and in line with audit requirements.
• Maintain all financial and other records required for audit purposes, and assistance provided in regular auditing of the AP.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Learning & develop in international organization
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor Degree;
• Majored in finance/ accounting.
• Experience in bookkeeping.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes;
• Good time management and organizational skills;
• Good interpersonal and communications skills;
• Fair English, especially report writing skills;
• Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email;
• Ability and passion to learn about accounting
• Work in a team environment
• 25% field visits are expected
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
4th Floor, HEAC building,14-16 Ham Long, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: