Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Job Position: Apparel Production Supervisor” (Assistant to the Production Manager / Working for the Representative Office of a UK Fashion Vendor / Roving Mekong Garment Factories)
1. Job overview:
To manage the production flow of all Alison Hayes orders made in Vietnam factories.
2. Major responsibilities:
• Follows factory loading according to delivery deadlines, factory capability and capacity.
• Establishes strong working relationships with key personnel in all factories and resolves all production performance issues that arise during the garment manufacturing process.
• Monitors the progress of each style against planning and critical paths. Where deviations from critical path are observed, ensures corrective action is taken to get back on track, e.g. physically checking cutting, input, output, pressing and packing figures and numbers of workers in each area against the actual situation in the factory to ensure all orders and deliveries are completed in time for AQL final inspection before export.
• Informs and updates colleagues on the production progress on a regular basis. Alerts immediately where exceptions to the plan are observed.
• Coordinates with the Production Planner and the Production Manager to ensure the actual production flow and status is checked in each factory.
• Coordinates with quality control team to ensure that all quality checks are carried out on time to achieve AQL on time and delivery on time.
• Alison Hayes production procedures, customer standards and compliance spot checks in factories.
• Carries out any ad-hoc projects related to production that Alison Hayes management may ask to be carried out from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Net salary++ up to VND 29 million (Salary and allowance)
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
3. Competencies for success (skills):
• Experienced Factory Manager with knowledge of garment manufacturing and the production processes of all departments and areas within a garment factory.
• Knowledge of production planning and how to achieve targets i.e. output, pressed & packed.
• Some knowledge Factory Line Setups and Quality Assurance for decision making.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Vietnamese.
• Ability to problem solve and prioritise in a deadline orientated environment.
• Motivated team player with a ‘can do’ attitude whom can influence factories.
• High energy and energetic to rise to all challenges.
• Excellent negotiation and people skills
• Highly organised and IT literate with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Ability to travel within Vietnam every week (Monday – Saturday).
• 10+ years’ experience with garment production and 5 years’ experience managing factories.
4. Key Contacts / Relationships:
• Factories and Suppliers
• Vietnam Rep Office team & QC team
• Alison Hayes UK & Romania office teams
• Reports directly to the Vietnam Production Manager.
5. What success will look like
• Achieves KPI’s
• Develops strong relationships with all factories.
• Satisfied Garment QC team due to AQL on Time.
6. Key measures and targets:
• 95% - 100% of deliveries shipped on time.
• 95% - 100% production targets achieved to planning.
• 99% AQL on time.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
4th Floor, Lot A59/I, No 7 Street, Vinh Loc Industrial Park, Binh Hung Hoa B Ward, Binh Tan district, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: