Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Staff recruitment:
- Assist in job posting, screening applications and schedule for interviewing by line manager.
- Searching and scanning CV, arrange interview;
- Be in charge of recruitment for APLL VN;
- Prepare job offer and new staff’s commencement arranging;
- Ensure the recruitment work is strictly implemented in compliance with procedure.
• Collect new employee document, follow the new-hire checklist.
• Providing new employee on-boarding admin services for access card issuance,
Telephone /NTID/ Email set up and seating arrangement, etc.
• Training and Development:
- Conduct Orientation program for new staff periodically;
- Perform admin works and assist in training plan implementation.
• Reports and other tasks:
- Update Recruitment and Training tracking files;
- Update accuracy employee data in systems;
- Other HR Admin reports when required.
• Payroll, Social Health Insurance, PIT process:
- Manage vendors to ensure the payroll inputs processed timely & correctly;
- Ensure timely upload of bank files & payment;
- Ensure personnel cost reports provided timely & correctly to Finance department;
- Effectively manage payroll master data;
- Administrate Social Health Insurance & PIT in accordance with current laws on monthly & yearly basis;
- Ensure Health Insurance updated correctly & timely;
- Support audit when required
• To be overall in charge of Staff activities, Company events: Outing trip, Annual Staff party, Family day, Sport activities...
• Search suppliers/service providers as well as asking for quotations, dealing prices
(with help of direct Manager).
• Follow up the contract status with suppliers/service provider (signed date, expired
date, renewal notice, assessment).
• Manage suppliers / service provider of demanding for the best service and efficiency.
• Ensure optimum level of office supplies is maintained for smooth running of the
Office in a cost-effective manner.
• Involve in administrative and general affair:
- Manage and ensure the smoothness of office activities;
- To manage all tools & equipment (including fixed assets) in the office;
- To record and manage petty cash;
- To coordinate with Admin vendors/suppliers to prepare payment request and follow with Finance team for on time payment;
- To manage admin incurred cost to ensure expense within budget and to provide monthly report on actual admin expenses;
- To coordinate with Corporate Legal teams to fulfil legal matters relating service contracts, PO and company legal documentation.
- To file, arrange and update checklist for contracts/legal documents/resolution/decision/policy
• Perform any other task as required from time to time by Manager, HR Admin
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Meals allowance, 13th salary
- Plus Insurance, 16 days annual leave.
- Training on site
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree – major in the same field is preferable;
• At least 2-3 years experience in HR field;
• Good communication skills both written and verbal (English & Vietnamese);
• Proficient with Microsoft Office;
• Professional appearance;
• Good negotiation & problem solving skills;
• Logical thinking & be able to work under very high pressure;
• Positive character;
• Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities;
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Strong communications & time management skills;
• Dynamic, professional, detail-oriented;
• Honest, trustworthy, flexible and hardworking
• Self-started, customer oriented person
• Prefer candidates with working experience in HR Admin responsibilities; ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
17 Bà Huyện Thanh Quan
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: