Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
• Consult factory partners on Waste & Water environmental performance. Lead factory beyond compliance assessment process
• Provide consultation to factory level strategic planning & drive strategy deployment at factory level
• Solve complex problems in collaboration with partners & business leaders
• Drive factory environmental performance against public sustainability targets & other KPIs in terms of reducing waste and water usage and increasing recycling, reuse opportunities
• Eliminate of negative pathways, expansion of preferred pathways, drive closed loop strategies & maximize materials/resource yield & & oversee Waste management & recycling center (WMRC) operations
• Lead Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen Continuous Improvement in terms of driving manufacturing process optimization
• Lead and build capabilities in PDCA problem solving
• Partner in initiative project work with other departments within NIKE
• Share best practices with factory groups.
• Drive discipline for timely and accurate data management.
• Deliver factory and team capability building.
• Provide expertise to team and factories on waste and water management.
• Be a Sponge – Continually develop to stay up to date on the latest developments by discipline (government initiatives, incentives and changes in local legislation etc.)
- Premium Healthcare Plan for you and your family
- In-house Training & Development for your career
- Work Life Balance - We work HARD, We play HARDER
• Environmental Management or Engineering University Degree - Additional industry experience (especially footwear, sporting goods or apparel manufacturing) preferred. Graduates in other engineering disciplines will also be considered.
• 3-5 years of experience in the field of environmental management/engineering or other manufacturing improvement related work.
• Specialization in the minimization of manufacturing process related environmental impacts as well as experience monitoring and maintaining a manufacturing product or process a plus.
• Knowledge of environmental performance improvement theory, protocols, trends and jargon.
• Knowledge of and experience with continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean Manufacturing/Toyota Production System, Six Sigma etc. a plus.
• Excellent English, oral and written communication skills as well as competence in using computer software programs.
• Good organizational skill and ability to work with little or no direct supervision.
• Good interpersonal skill, problem solving and communication skills.
• Willing to travel and work on the manufacturing production floor.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:The Metropolitan12th Fl., 235 Dong Khoi St., Dist 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019