Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Only for Vietnamese jobseekers.
Detailed experiences/ skills:
- At least 1 experience of leadership.
- Born from 1997 to 1994
- Have strong motivation for Sales
- Result-oriented and able to work under pressure
- A good team player and be able to work independently
- Fluent in English, especially speaking skills.
Responsible for leasing luxurious apartments in Ho Chi Minh City to foreign customers:
- Understanding Real Estate market
+ Ensure perfect Real Estate knowledge being provided professionally and accurately to customers
+ Searching for new enquiry sources to enrich the leasing options
+ Identify market needs and update lasted trends (Real Estate projects, Prices, Customers, Competitors...)
- Consulting leasing options for Customers:
+ Fully understand customers’ demands and situations then providing suitable options for them
+ Negotiate on the leasing price, terms and conditions.
+ Take care of the entire leasing process from enquiry to executing leasing contract with customers
+ Build and Maintain relationship with Customers, Landlords and Agents partner
- Leadership role:
+ Supervise for newbies
+ Assist the Sales Team Leader to ensure good properties and agent for the whole team
- Attractive commission and bonus scheme
- Free gym and swimming pool arround all offices
- 15 annual leaves per year
Why you should work with us?
- Income goes from 15 millions to 30 millions VNĐ/month in first 3 months. Review performance and benefit scheme every quarter.
- Professional and supportive working environment.
- 15 annual leaves per year.
- Free gym and swimming pool around the office.
Places of working: We have 5 offices in District 1, 2, 4, 7 and Binh Thanh to choose across the town
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Masteri Thảo Điền, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh; Vinhomes Central Park, Binh Thanh District; Scenic Valley, District 7.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019