Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Overall Departmental Goals:
To ensure the highest attention to detail, administrative and reporting accuracy and complete and flexible support in ensuring all facets of a reservation are handled. Be a champion in the triple bottom-line.
Specific Purpose and Scope of Work:
To accurately and in a timely manner receive, create and confirm booking requests for services required by our internal and external clients.
At the Khiri Travel Vietnam office, in Ho Chi Minh City
• Make arrangements for transportation, hotel accommodation, car rentals, tours, trains, ferries, recreational activities etc.
• To provide effective and timely delivery of travel arrangements with local service providers as requested by Khiri clients (agents and individuals).
• To coordinate travel arrangements where necessary with other Khiri Branch and Country offices.
• Revert proactively to the Sales team and to other Khiri departments deemed as necessary on the feasibility of trip requests.
• Nurture excellent relations with local service providers, other Khiri entities and with clients when necessary.
• Ensure that all information pertaining to a trip are provided to the client in a timely and professional manner.
• Advise on weather conditions, restaurants, tourist attractions, local festivals etc.
• Provide information on customs and immigration regulations, papers, passports, vaccinations, exchange rates etc. to international travellers.
• Administrative support. Issue, gather and prepare all documents required such as tickets, vouchers as needed.
• Thorough understanding of the company’s products, along with a good knowledge of Khiri Travel providers/suppliers.
• Brief tour leaders and guides on their upcoming trips, stressing client’s expectations and client’s special needs.
• Make contact with clients at regular intervals during their programs
• Guide quality control by spot-checking them regularly
• To resolve proactively any complaints and answer any questions and concerns regarding services, procedures.
• Ad hoc visits to inspect restaurants and hotels to evaluate the comfort, cleanliness, safety and customer satisfaction.
• Ad hoc tasks as needed and requested by the company, always with a smile.
- 13th month salary
- 12 days per year, 15 days after working 3 years at Khiri Travel
- Annual Company Trip
• Vietnamese national
• Aged 20‐35 years
• Bachelor degree or previous successful experience in Tourism or Hospitality is preferred but not essential
• Strategic thinker with a creative flair and an ability to generate/develop fresh ideas
• Excellent in English communications
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Energetic and proactive
• Great team player and able to work as an individual
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrated team player, with a ‘hands-on’ attitude.
• Full attention to detail is absolutely imperative in this role.
• High level of interpersonal skills.
• Manages and achieves all goals through effective time management.
• Very deadline sensitive.
• Organised self-starter with the ability to motivate others, liaise internally and externally and collaborate effectively and constructively with peers and across organisational boundaries.
• A good measure of flexibility required.
• Demonstrating very high accuracy and consistent quality of work
• Be willing to go the extra mile in order to deliver outcomes
• Creative, Innovative, trustful and a champion of the triple bottom-line
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:43R/32 Ho Van Hue Street, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019