Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Chứng chỉ
Số lượng cần tuyển: 3
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* Preparing all contracts for sales’ accounts
* Disseminating all relevant information or details to all respective departments for their necessary actions and follow-up promptly.
* Ensuring that all correspondences, policies & procedures, job descriptions, contracts and forms are properly filed, traced and documented.
* Handling all phone call inquiries for immediate follow-up by respective sales staff upon advice.
* Maintaining and updating of database.
* Taking minutes for Sales Meeting and others as appointed when required.
* Completing a number of reports for sales manager
* Monitor reservations requested by mail, fax and telephone.
* Ensure that all reservations, rooming lists and guest’s profile are input into the system
* Work closely with Operation to accommodate guest’s special request
* Work closely with Sales Department in determining percentage for overbooking
* Communicate cabin availability (status changes on any date) to Online Department
* Organize and set up booking files, keep filling up-to-date
- 8 mils – 12 mils/month
- Training Opportunities: Advance level of skills in communication, negotiation, problem solving skills, attending business trips or seminars abroad
- Working in a professional environment
- Having chances to inter-act with customers/ people/ agents around the world
- Good base salary/allowance + all benefit per labor law
- Good knowledge about international trade, incoterms and exporting market.
- Fluency in writing and speaking English.
- Good communication, problem solving skill.
- Good computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Tầng 3, 69 Quán Thánh, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:25/04/2019