Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
• Prepare and conduct the audits as assigned in accordance to the applicable standards and scope and URS regulations and procedures.
• Must be responsive to the customer needs and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal.
• Prepare orderly documentation and audit reports by using the approved and updated forms.
• Submit all audit reports timely and exactly.
• Report time and money spent on a monthly basis for billing purposes.
• Provide monthly report of activities to the Certification Manager.
• Attend meetings as required by Management.
• Conform to all company guidelines and regulations.
• Travel is a requirement for domestic.
• Function as a member of cross-departmental teams and projects as requested.
- Attractive salary
- Professional working environment
• Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Quality, or related food or environmental science
• A minimum of 3 years auditing experience
• Fluent written and spoken English, local language referred
• Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
• Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Ability to work independently from remote location
• Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
• Excellent problem-solving skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Willingness and ability to travel extensively
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
*** Salary Range: Negotiable (please suggest your expected salary)
Contact Details: Mr.Choi Chun Seong
Office address: L3-42.OT05, Landmark 3, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu St, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Dist, HCMC
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:L3-42.OT05, Landmark 3, Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu St, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Dist, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019