Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Take good care of current & potential customers, attend customer’s inquiries
- Manage all activities in logistics department: customs formalities, cargo delivery.
- Update new regulations of port, airport, customs and other authorities on import-export field.
- Support & advice customers to lead to optimal solutions; shoot troubles & arisen problems.
- Update best cost & expense for customs clearance & trucking.
- Build-up the keen relationship with the relative parties to facilitate the developed customs clearance system.
- Provide the effective/efficient recommendation to the management to be more competitiveness with improved clearance processing and system
Make report to General Manager & Director weekly
- Social insurance, annual health check, outing trip, annual leave
* Must Have
1. At least 5 years related working experience of related role at management level, special in International Logistics
2. Relevant (functionally specific) job knowledge and experience, including ocean freight & air freight & customs clearance, both import and export
3. Mature and pleasant personality and highly motivated, independent and resourceful, and results oriented.
4. Ability to work under pressure and have good team work spirit
** Nice to Have
- Korean language skills is preferred
** Work hours
- From Monday (8:00 a.m to 17:00 p.m) to Saturday (8:00 a.m to 12:00 a.m)
- Attractive salary and high career promotion opportunity
- To be entitled to social insurance, health insurance, personal leave, annual leave, bonuses and allowances ... to comply with the labor law of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam issued.
- To create conditions for development and promotion.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Floor 10, Ha Do Airport Building, 02 Hong Ha Str, Ward 2, Tan Binh Dist, HCMC, Viet Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019