Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
We are looking for motivated candidates who have skillful experiences in project management of middle size software development projects, and passion to pursue managerial career path. The development domain is at application layer in variety of business product areas.
Main duties & responsibilities:
* Establishing estimation, proposing development solution with customer
* Making project plan, monitoring and controlling project progress, complying companys process.
* Directing project team in essential work tasks of software development (e.g., requirement definition, software design, implementation, testing)
* Accountable for success of the project in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery.
* Leading and managing team to counter risk and issues during project execution.
* Communicating and discussing directly with customer about requirement specifications.
* Accountable for continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies/process to optimize development efficiency or improve product quality.
* Conduct training & coaching junior members in software engineering development if required.
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Professional working environment
- Good career path
(1) Technical Skill
*Bachelor/Engineer degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the software development field.
*5 year experiences at desktop or web application development.
*Strong knowledge/experiences at software engineering (from requirement definition, software design, implementation & testing) of OOP methodology.
*Strong knowledge & hand on experiences at one programming language (C++, Java, C#, PHP... etc).
(2) Management Skill
*Strong knowledge & hand on experiences in software project estimation, planning, monitoring & control, risk & issue management. Having experiences to manage multiple project teams at the same is an advantage.
*Understanding/experiences in quality assurance process: CMMI or equivalent ISO;
*Experience in dealing with projects that have frequent change requests & tight schedules.
*Having experiences in working in Japanese companies or with Japanese customers is a big advantage.
*Strong quality & process oriented mindset
*Good spirit of team working, open minded, long-term commitment
*Highly motivated and business driven professional with a can-do attitude.
*Good at English (4 skills)
*Japanese is an advantage
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019