Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Tech JDI is established by experienced operators in the IT sector, with presence in Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We help foreign companies establish presence in Vietnam to access its fast-growing market and large talent pool for IT development.
Our clients are rapidly scaling IT companies poised to make global impact in their own industry - covering e-commerce, IT security, consumer applications, business software and online-to-offline businesses. Our Vision is to be an effective support structure for our clients in their overseas expansion.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for deployment of key HR policies and processes. This individual will proactively guide the delivery of HR services, and based on a solid understanding of both in-country HR processes and clients’ needs, offer operational support in implementing the people strategy set by the clients.
This role will cover Vietnam market and will manage multiple client groups both within and across sites and business groups within the market. He / She will interface with all other parts of HR and acts as the ‘glue’ in the overall model.
The job is of a trusted operator and advisor, and contributes to the execution and development of the business strategy, supports and leads local industrial relations aspects, organizational capability development and/or organizational alignment.
• Implement and execute our people strategy with management, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Act as an advisor on local implications and solutions for clients, managers and/or employees in employee relations procedures.
• Work closely with the business to understand and address business issues and supports local organizational capabilities development with HR interventions
• Manage / support local industrial / labor relations activities, if applicable.
• Drive standardization in the execution of HR policies and processes.
• Support and facilitate the development of managers in people management and manager self-service.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Participate in HR projects.
You will report directly to the Managing Director, and work with the other Line of Business Leads (Recruitment, Payroll, Welfare, Software Development) to service both internal and external clients for their Human Resource needs.
- Sales Commission
- Excellent working environment
• Good command of English
• Experience working with foreign English-speaking clients
• Minimally a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (such as human resources, psychology, Information Technology)
• 6-10 years of relevant working experience in dealing with operational HR matters within a business context
• Related experience in Information Technology / Software Outsourcing firms
• Experience in operational implementation of the HR strategy through day-to-day execution of HR activities
• Experience in delivery of core HR services through end-to-end framework
• Practice in making business decisions that align with organizational goals
• Experience in different business/functional areas
• Experience in managing clients and stakeholders
• Experience in planning, coordinating, executing, and evaluating projects
• Excellent career path
• 13th month bonus
• Performance Bonus
• 14 days annual leave
• Excellent working environment
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Lau 9, 42 Tu Cuong, P4 , Q. Tan Binh, HCM
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019