Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
-Coordinate with C&B to calculate the monthly payroll (salary, allowances, deductions, adjustments, overtime payment, unpaid leave, sick leave,...) for employees based on the timesheet and overtime records.
- Coordinate with Accounting Department regarding the payroll process to ensure timely and accurately remittance to employees.
- Process and complete monthly personal income tax declaration, finalization for employees, and expatriates to ensure PIT compliance.
- Process and complete monthly social health unemployment insurance registration/claim for all staff and compare data with SHUI authority.
- Conducts a survey on labor market relating to salary, benefits in order to make companys policy competitive to labor market.
- Keep updated on changes in tax, labor, social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance law and regulations.
- Support in PIT tax audit (if any) and work with the Companys tax consultant to deal with the PIT matters related to the expatriates.
- Respond to the employees queries on payroll, personal income tax matters, social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance.
- Perform other tasks or initiatives that are directed by HR AGM.
- 13th month salary, performance bonus up to 2 month salary
- Annual health care check-up
- Allowance for lunch, gas, and phone
- University degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, HR Management are preferred.
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese Labor Law, PIT Law, Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance law and related regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills; Good at English communication skills;
- Experience in working with expatriates and mobility is preferred. B30
- At least 2-3 years experience in the same position and good understanding of C&B system with foreign retail business organizations.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Thang Long Industrial Zone II, Yen My, Hung Yen
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019