Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Location : Ho Chi Minh City
Legal Entity: OAV
Reports Functionally To: Concierge Manager
Reports Administratively To: Concierge Manager
Works Closely with:
- Other Concierge Consultants
- Clients and General Public
Direct Reports: None
• Handles customer requests on behalf of our clients, via phone, email, and/or chat.
• Researches and fulfills requests from customers globally in areas including dining, entertainment, travel, sports & recreation including golf, shopping, and unusual requests.
• Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries and to handle and resolve complaints.
• Establish relationships with customers, learning their likes and dislikes.
• Strives to leave the customer with a positive customer experience feeling after every contact
• Conduct outbound calls to customers introducing Concierge service and other benefits
• Provides accurate and timely information regarding requests.
• Provide services as per contractual scope of services and be able to say “no” positively.
• Applies high quality customer service guidelines when fulfilling customer requests.
• Leverages current partners and utilizes Internet and other resources to fulfill requests;
• Communicates responses in a clear, professional, timely and concise manner;
• Represents clients in a professional, courteous manner;
• Share feedback about destination and service trends with team
• Work with team and resources to provide customer with requested service
• Attends meetings and trainings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about clients and how to assist customers;
• Uses web-based and/or computer-based programs to assist customers, enter pertinent customer data, and process required information;
• Applies client and Group policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers;
• Protect all customer personal data at all times and escalate when there is an incident
• Meets or exceeds all program metrics as outlined in training and manuals (e.g., attendance, quality, etc.).
• To work within and promote all Aspire’s policies and procedures.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the line manager and other senior management members.
• To work at other locations as and when required.
• To work flexible hours as appropriate to the needs of the position
- High salary and commission
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Be able to multi tasks and handle several requests at the same time
• Ask for clarifications openly and objectively
• Listen to what customers are saying directly and indirectly
• Takes instructions and effectively apply to own work
• Explain simple information and concepts clearly and logically, verbally and in writing
• Able to locate/find relevant information quickly
• Possesses some knowledge of the costs associated to own functional area/project group
• Able to manage the various relationships across teams through some supervision
• Be able to work independently and perform well with little supervision
• Takes ownership and control over own work and personal goals
Required Work Experience
• 2+ years customer service experience in travel/tourism, hospitality, retail, hotel/ guest services.
• Keen interest in worldwide lifestyle (shopping, sports, culture, travel etc).
• Enjoy helping people and solving problems.
• University graduate
o Excellent written and oral English and Vietnamese Language
Travel / Rotation Requirements
• Availability to work on shift patterns to cover 24/7 roster
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019