Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Our client is a well-known 100% Japanese invested company. Due to the quick expansion of its business, the Company is looking for a qualified and experienced Architects for its operation. The recruited person will be in charge of, but not limit to, the followings:
- Work collaboratively with team members in the production of architectural documents through all stages of a project (from Conceptual, Schematic design to construction administration.
- Prepare accurate drafting markups from architects, designers and senior drafting personnel (a thorough understanding of construction detailing is essential)
- Apply office-side standards to drafting assignments (layers, line weight, etc.)
- Assemble construction drawing sets in AutoCAD including: site plans, floor plans, elevations, building sections, wall details, etc.
- Ensure outputs meet the required quality expectations and agreed upon deadlines.
- Competitive package
- Paid leave as per company policy
- Pay raise
- Bachelors degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
-Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, 3DMax, Sketch Up, Photoshop, MS office
- Required language: must communicate by English.
- Strong personal organizational and time management skills
- Eagerness to work within a collaborative team environment on high profile projects
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Design and problem-solving skills as well as an appreciation of, and sensitivity to, architectural design intent
- Excellent communication skills: spoken, graphic, and written.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019