Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We have an immediate opportunity for a senior international education professional to join Can-Achieve team in HCMC Vietnam, to act as a representative for Algonquin College in Ottawa Canada, to promote the institution across Vietnam and the Philippines
About Algonquin College (www.algonquincollege.com) :
With over 190 programs, 23,000 full time students, over 4,300 international students and three Canadian campuses, Algonquin College is one of Canada’s largest colleges, and yet it proudly nurtures a friendly, student-oriented atmosphere. All of our programs combine theory and practice—the best way to prepare students for their career.
Algonquin College is internationally recognized for:
• Diverse areas of studies that answer to the needs of today’s employment market.
• A focus on applied studies that allows students to gain practical experience through field work or co-op placements.
• A student-centered approach that promotes success through comprehensive resources, diverse support services, and
dedicated faculty and staff.
• Modern facilities and strategic partnerships that ensure students have access to the quality education and skills training required for a rewarding career.
In addition to receiving over 4,300 international students to its main campus, Algonquin delivers high quality training internationally, including in China, India, Montenegro, Tanzania, Thailand, South Korea, Kenya, Dominica, and Kuwait. Algonquin’s reputation and success in international program delivery is attributable to its team of dedicated professionals who possess a wide variety of backgrounds and skills in areas including language assessment and development, curriculum design and development, training, project management, project evaluation and reporting, budget administration and human resource management.
Algonquin College is located in Ottawa, Canada’s vibrant, metropolitan and multicultural capital city. A city of natural beauty, it offers a high standard of living, and a safe and clean community in which to live and learn. Ottawa’s dynamic and world-class arts, culture, theater and music scene has something for everyone.
Applicants are invited for the position of Recruitment and Business Development Adviser for Algonquin College. This is a central role supporting the development and implementation of the College’s Vietnam and Philippines Recruitment and Business Development strategies.
Based in Ho Chi Minh City, the successful candidate will be a part of Can-Achieve’s Education Team. He/she will support the recruitment functions and ensure the College grows its presence in Vietnam and the Philippines. The candidate should have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and should have the ability to build effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders in the education sector.
As the candidate will be working remotely with the college’s on-campus team, staff and advisers across countries, he/she should be highly organized, self-motivated and comfortable working in differences in time zones.
This role will require the candidate to spend considerable time travelling to cities within Vietnam and the Philippines and to the College (at least once a year). Therefore, he/she is expected to be flexible to work during weekends and evenings as required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Yearly Bonus
- Training opportunities abroad
- Frequent travelling in SEA
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least five years’ experience in international education with a minimum of two years of experience in student
recruitment and marketing in a higher education environment.
• Experience in communicating with a wide range of audiences and tailoring written and spoken communication as
• Experience in organizing events.
• Experience in using social media as a marketing tool.
• Experience working or studying in Canada can be an asset.
Qualification: Graduates or post-graduates in any discipline, preferably with a degree in Business or Marketing. A qualification from Canada or familiarity with the Canadian education system would be desirable, but not essential.
Skills & Competencies
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written communications).
• Time management, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in target-oriented environment and under pressure.
• Exhibit strong skills of a team player.
• Effective communications skills.
• Experience with Customer Relation Management (CRM) software and online engagement portal will be considered an
• Strong Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Flexible, committed and driven.
• Good level of self-efficacy as relates to problem-solving and client service delivery.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
60 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Dakao Quan 1
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: