Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Giám Đốc và Cấp Cao Hơn
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
* Job Description:
- Act as single point of the contact for the employees and managers of the respective division/function.
- Plan & Recruit talents for company including screening, selection, offer management as well as onboarding activities.
- Compensation & Benefit: Oversee the monthly payroll with accuracy and timely manner by close working with the payroll accountant. Be responsible for obligation insurances. Check – up for all employees in order to comply the regulations and for the employee welfare.
- Drive yearly performance appraisal and performance and potential review process.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Admin tasks: Oversee office operations including: security, transportations, office equipment, document management, etc.
- Manage legal compliance & corporate affairs including official documents including business licenses/permits with the laws, Work permit, residence card/visa for expatriate (if any)
- Other tasks (related to Admin & HR) to be carried out assigned by the Board of Directors.
* Company offer:
- Modern working environment
- Bonus every end of year
- Company trip at 5 stars resort
* Essential Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar
- Minimum 3 year experience in human resource management role
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- PC Proficiency to include but not limited to MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
chỉ:65A Xuân Thủy, Phường Thảo Điền , Quận 2 , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:01/01/1970