Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Manage department’s assets/ equipment/ facilities
- Welcome new staff, arrange PC, email, encryption accounts and others related issues for new joiners; do the exit checklist for resigned people.
- Support purchasing process (contacting vendor, getting good quotation, raising work-on, receiving goods and proceeding payment).
- Set up meetings/workshop and ensure DH to follow calendar smoothly.
- Support invitation letter, accommodation/ transportation/ hotel booking.
- Welcome and support guests (welcome, drinks, fruit, preparation, lunch and dinner booking).
- Support travel arrangement for DH (visa, insurance, transportation, hotel and flight booking, advance and claim settlement).
- Follow up maintaining and fitting out process when needed.
- Check workload for cleaning ladies.
- Update department organizational chart and prepare reports if required.
- Support Departments event (workshop, town hall…) and printing (posters…).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Salary + Bonus
- 16 days of annual leave
- Onsite Opportunity
Yêu cầu công việc
- Diploma or BA degree in Business Admin, Secretary
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in similar position at least.
- Good English (write, read, speak, listen).
- Good communication and team work.
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Proficient Microsoft Office application (word, power point, excel…)
- Hard working, enthusiasm, dynamic, self-confidence to meet deadlines.
- Well organized, detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Unit 11.7, e - town 2, 364 Cong Hoa street, Ward 13
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: