Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
In this role, you will need to:
- provide effective and efficient assistance to Business Support Services (BSS) in the scope of administration management and facilities and premises support.
- work closely with the BSS Executive and the Facilities Assistant to ensure services are fully functional and provided efficiently, secured and have timely outcome based on the needs of the British Council’s main office and teaching centres (TCs) and Exams operation in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC).
- ensure that all procurements and payments are processed according to terms and conditions of the contracts and leases and in line with required procurement standards.
- work across units to improve business support service standard.
For more information please see the Role profile.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus 13th salary and Performance bonus
- Health and Accident Insurance
- 21 days annual leave and 15 public holidays a year
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 1 year experience in relevant field or Diploma with at least 2 year experience in relevant field
- Knowledge on basic Microsoft Office functions
- Language proficiency in Vietnamese and English (good - listening, speaking, reading, and writing)
For further information please see Role Profile and British Council Generic Behaviours
- Payband 3/J (From VND10,903,000 per month)
- Standard working hours of 37.5 hours and five days a week
- 21 days of Annual Leave per annum, 15 days public holidays (combination of Vietnam and UK public holidays)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance package for you and your family members (eligible spouse and children only)
- Annual health check
- Other benefits regulated in the TACOS
- Extensive training and development opportunities, both local and within the global network
The British Council offers an international working environment and growth prospects for the future as part of a rapidly expanding organisation.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 13 January 2019 (23:59 UK Time)
For more information about the role and to apply, please visit our jobs portal through this link: https://tinyurl.com/VIE-1709e
(Please note that priority will be given to applicants who apply on our Jobs Portal)
Valuing diversity is essential to the British Council’s work. We aim to abide by and promote equality legislation by following both the letter and the spirit of it to try and avoid unjustified discrimination, recognising discrimination as a barrier to equality of opportunity, inclusion and human rights.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
All staff worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies.
The British Council is a full member of Keeping Children Safe (KCS) and has achieved level 1 child safe certification. We believe that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989 and that every child matters - everywhere in the world. In line with the British Councils Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks including criminal record checks, in line with legal requirements.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
20 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: