Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
You will be trained to perform Australian and international standard accounting tasks including data conversion, bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements, and tax returns for entities in Australia and other countries.
Odyssey will provide selected candidates with an intensive 2 months training program in accounting software packages, knowledge of international accounting standards and Australian tax law.
Upon successfully graduating from our intensive training program, you will be offered 1-3 years contract with competitive salary and benefits, an opportunity to receive company’s total sponsorship for CPA Australia program within your first year of employment, participation in our performance based bonus system including annual and “job” bonuses.
All our accounting work is processed in English and you must be confident in English.
Candidates will have a chance to work with qualified and experienced Australian CA and CPA accountants. As you progress you will be required to liaise with native English speakers regarding project work, and supervise teams of accountants including reviewing their work and clarifying technical issues.
We highly regard accounting graduates from leading Vietnamese universities such as The National Economics University and The University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City. Additional related studies such as CPA Australia or CAT is also well regarded.
We also value accounting graduates who have studied overseas or attended Australian universities (both abroad and in Australia).
Odyssey encourages and rewards independent thinkers and those who have the aptitude to achieve.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Private comprehensive health care
- 15 paid leave days per annum
- Further education
Yêu cầu công việc
• University graduate, majoring in Accounting, with good grades
• Strong English skills – written competency is a must and verbal skills are highly valued (All documents are in English and communication with clients is also in English)
• Being flexible and able to work independently but also in group
• Having good interpersonal skills and commitment to the accounting profession
• Being detail oriented and able to work under pressure
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Outlook is required
• Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
7th and 8th Floors, BlueSky Tower, No. 1 Bach Dang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: