Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Accounting Manager reports directly to the Country Manager and functionally to the Finance Director. He / She will be responsible for managing the day-to-day accounting activities and month-end financial closing and reporting requirements. The position requires strong knowledge of tax, accounting and internal controls systems, principles and standards. This person will also manage the preparation of budgets and forecasts, and in identifying trends and understanding comparative variances. The Accounting Manager will be heavily involved in the financial and tax audits and be required to perform financial analyses and other ad hoc projects when necessary. The position will supervise, develop and motivate team members to build an effective accounting team.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Accounting Manager’s key responsibilities are to:
1. Maintain accounting systems and records; enforce policies and procedures; and ensure compliance with accounting standards and internal control requirements.
2. Oversee the general Accounting functions including: managing the periodic and quarterly closing cycles; maintenance of full set of books; and preparation of financial statements and reports.
3. Perform detailed review the Company’s financial packages, financial statements, journal entries and account reconciliations. Resolve or escalate issues in a timely manner
4. Perform balance sheet review, research and resolve accounting and tax concerns.
5. Monitor compliance with various (e.g. purchase, sales, loans, etc.) contracts with business partners.
6. Perform credit management and control, and product costing and pricing activities.
7. Oversee the accounting, monitoring and safeguarding of Company assets (inventory, fixed assets, etc.). Prepare analysis to support capital expenditure requests.
8. Lead the preparation and performance monitoring of periodic estimates, annual budget and 3-year plan.
9. Interfaces with internal/external auditors, tax examiners and other statutory officers for inquiries, reviews and audits.
10. Manage tax compliance and ensure timely filing of all Government-related reports or remittances.
11. Ensure compliance with Japan’s Financial Instruments and Exchange Law (JSOX).
12. Coach, develop, and motivate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function while promoting a team environment. Assists in the hiring, training, and development of Accounting staff.
13. Develop and institute process-improvement initiatives.
14. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The incumbent may be required to carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate superior. The responsibility level of any other duties should not exceed those outlined above.
Staff supervised by the Incumbent: Accounting Team
Immediate Superior: Business Development Director; Finance Director
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium Healthcare for employee
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum of 6 years combined relevant experience in accounting, auditing and/or risk management and compliance; with at least 2 years in a managerial capacity, preferably in a multinational company.
• Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Professional certification (e.g. CPA, Charter accountant or ACCA qualification)
• Audit experience in a BIG 4 auditing firm will be an advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with critical thinking ability
• Trustworthy, results oriented, detailed, proactive and persistent
• Ability to interface with senior management and integrate with various cultures
• Highly independent, multi-tasking and balancing short term vs. long-term, fast learner
• Strong business sense, leadership, organizational and negotiation skills are essential to succeed in this role
• Willing to travel
• Languages: English (must)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:21/08/2019