Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Department (Phòng ban): Finance and Accounting (F&A)
Product/Function (Sản phẩm/ Chức năng): Reporting
Work Location (Nơi làm việc) -Transportation: Head office - HCM
Report to: F&A manager (Chief accountant)
* Job Brief
1/ Job Purpose:
- This position is to be partner with factories and assist the F&A manger to handle all of activities of Finance & Accounting department including but not limiting to reporting, internal & external audit, other information required by Olam on regular basis.
- As part of Olam team, you will be responsible for integrating various systems and processes as followed by Olam.
2/ Job duties & Responsibility
Month end closing activities:
- Lead and ensure the Month end closing and reporting processes complete on time.
- Prepare, review and analyze all the movement in the financial statements (P&L, B/S, C/F) and schedules.
- Analyze the accounts of COGs, validate and update the standard cost into the system.
- Responsible for both statutory and group reporting pack (monthly, quarterly, yearly…). Ensure the reports are submitted with high accuracy, compliance with both VAS and IFRS and on timely manner.
- Handle the inventory and fixed assets count at the year end.
- To support and advise Accounting department in solving Accounting and SAP issues as well as tax and legal problems.
- Ensuring smooth day-to-day operations of the finance and accounting function.
- Other ad hoc activities or improvement projects assigned by manager.
Internal & external audit:
- Liaise with Internal auditors to manage the audit activities and their matters on timely manner.
- Lead and manage External audit (Big 4) for Interim and Annual Audit to issue the VAS report on time.
- Continuously engage with factories, F& A team to understand, identify and suggest solution for risk management.
- Review and understand the processes and ensure that the processes and supporting documents are followed and complied with internal policy and external regulation.
Team management and development:
- Coach and develop team members in both technical and soft skills.
- Build a capable, high performing and motivated team.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
Yêu cầu công việc
Job requirement (education, experience, skill)
Bachelor’s degree, major in Accounting and Finance.
Recognized Professional Accounting qualification (ACCA or CPA) would be preferable
* Language/Computer Proficiency: Fluency in English, Excel proficiency
* Technical Skills/Competencies:
Experience in using SAP.
Understanding of VAS, IFRS.
Working knowledge in tax (VAT, WHT…)
* Behavioral Competencies
Teamwork, coordinative/persuasive skill, communication skill, and hands on.
Be able to work with diverse team members across locations.
Ability to work independently as well as in with multiple people in different locations
* Work Experience
At least 5 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting (F&A) functions and 3 years’ experience in similar roles. Financial Auditing and/or FMCG domain experience is preferred.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:76 Le Lai, Ben Thanh W, D.1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:12/07/2019