Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Services for this role shall include the following:
• Ensuring all company databases, including financial accounts, client management folders, are kept up to date.
• Coordinating documentation required for compliance with tax, accounting, audit regulations in Vietnam and Global HQ.
• Working with external auditors for annual company auditing.
• Has a solid understanding of and working experience in Vietnam tax regulations, able to perform and advise HQ and the local office of tax compliance procedures
• Execute, record, and track all accounts receivables, accounts payables, cash flows, revenue, expenditure, tax payments correctly by Vietnamese accounting and tax regulations.
• Create, submit quarterly tax returns, annual financial report and tax returns.
• Timely payments of all accounts.
• Constantly research on changes in tax and accounting laws, and coordinating with legal advisors to ensure legal compliance of the company.
• Monthly calculation of payroll, social & healthy insurance, union fees,
• Ensuring monthly labor and tax compliance related to payroll.
• Conduct monthly payments for local staff.
• Declaration of labor changes with the labor department.
• Responsible for general office administration, to ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of the office.
• Ensuring all stationaries, office supplies, and other items related to smooth operations are maintained.
• Ensuring office is kept clean and encourage everyone in the team to keep office clean.
• Greeting guests and clients who visit the office and Crimson events.
• Greeting guests on the phone.
• Support marketing, sales with bookings and logistics (including but not limited to: venue, food, PG’s, printing, etc.).
• Sourcing for best prices for office purchases.
• Managing itinerary and travel bookings.
• Providing on-site support at Crimson events.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 4 years of accounting & tax experience
• Professional maturity
• Good judgment and integrity
• Some fluency in English
• Team player spirit
Benefits: 16-18 million VND/month gross
Vietnamese benefits according to the law, travel opportunities with events, global working environment, Xero (global accounting software) training
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: