Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
CGD Victory is a priavte school, aspiring to bring world-class education to the young
Vietnamese learners and inspire positive changes within the Vietnamese education system.
CGD Victory strives to build on the values of national education whilst refining the very best
that international education has to offer.
- Make contribution to building up and applying all quality control procedures to assure
- Cooperate with HR department to make a good rapport with teachers and implement the
tasks of teacher-management in an efficient way. (teacher’s performance, teacher’s
attendance, feedback, policies, ...)
- Conduct classroom observation to provide teachers and students with constructive
feedback on their performance afterwards.
- Obtain feedback from school partners, teachers and students about on-going programs.
- Make use of company’s system to complete task admins effectively.
- Other related tasks assigned by the manager.
• Develop a careful and creative program suitable for all children
• Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to
• Observe each child help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
• Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
• Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully
- Follow up students assessment: weekly quizzes, unit test, monthly test, level test.
- Follow up students homework: in-class homework, homework guidance
- Follow up students work habit: responsibility, attitude, participation, self-confidence
- Check and analyze students achievement: at-risk, proficient, advanced
- Arrange and conduct help desk schedule for at-risk student
- Conduct mastery learning section on weekend
- Conduct parents counseling regarding study progress and work habits.
- Be in charge of re-enrollment rate
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience
Gross salary: 1.500 $/month/Negotiation
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skills:
• Have qualifications of being a good role model for students and colleagues, demonstrating
high personal standards.
• Care about students and commitment to the teaching profession and ethics
• Come from countries where English is the native language (US, Great Britain, Canada,
Australia, New Zealand, South Africa).
Minimum Education Requirements / Certification:
• Bachelor degree level or above.
• Other relevant professional qualifications, ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESL,
TEFL, CELTA, etc.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:TH2A. KĐT Văn Quán, Hà Đông, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:31/12/2018